a fig for care, a fig for woe!

Monday, September 3, 2007

What the Douches are Missing, Part 2


Day 2 of the 2007 SGS Reunion began in the late afternoon at a field near Caleb's house, where we all* met in the drizzle for some wiffleball. Team (Dirt) Shawn took an early lead but Team The General surged ahead in later innings. It got close again in the final innings but Team The General scored the win. Some highlights: Ted jumping and sliding through the muddy grass to (almost) catch the very first hit of the game, Caleb and Mack's collision, and one home run (I forget who hit it, someone remind me). Here's Caleb and Mack enjoying a more intentional collision:


Big strike - a beautiful pitch if I do say so myself:


After the game we retired to Caleb and Karas for some food and drink.


Eventually poker was joined. The game played a little late but in the end I went home with the winner.



* All of the truecore, anyways...

No comments: